Knowing the RORAIMA MONTE is a different experience, even for those who have experienced other treks. It is much more than walking and camping, is a visit to one of the oldest places on the planet, dating from the Precambrian Era, far away from man's existence on earth. This package called CIRCUIT 3 NATIONS, developed 06 days of track programming, where you can visit some of the main points on the mountain, including the Triple Point, the pyramidal March jammed in the top of the mountain, which marks the border limit between Brazil, Venezuela, and Guyana.
Day by day
Day 1 - 86m Boa Vista / Santa Elena de Uairen (Venezuela) 900m
Briefing at 08h30 at the Hotel Plaza Aipana. Participation in the briefing is mandatory. Boa Vista output to 13.30, the place of pick up will be at the Hotel Plaza Aipana, to Santa Elena de Uairen (220km), with arrival scheduled for 18:00 at the hotel in Santa Elena de Uairen. Free evening in Santa Elena de Uairen. Dinner and overnight. Temperature: 25 ° C approximately.
Day 2 - Santa Elena de Uairen / Indigenous Community Paraitepuy 1300m / 1100m First camp
Breakfast and departure to Paraitepuy (100km) around 08:00. Distribution and weighing luggage to start the trekking. Walking Time expected in 05 hours to the camp in Kukenan River, a 16km path. Set up camp, recognition of the area, photos, rest, and some thoughts about the next day's trekking. Dinner and overnight. Temperature: 25 ° C approximately.
Day 3 - Rio Kukenan / Base Mount Roraima - 1850m
Breakfast and departure around 08:00 towards the mountain's base. 07km route to walk between 4:05 hours. Although the route is smaller, the effort will be much higher due to a 70% rise. On arrival, we set up camp and eating, taking a bath in cold water, recognition of the area for photos, meditation, and information about the next day. Dinner and overnight. Temperature: 20 ° C approximately.
Day 4 - Base of Mount Roraima / Top 2734m
Breakfast and departure at 08h00 to the top. The track about 4.5km lasting between 4:05 hours of climbing. This will be one of the nicest moments of the trek, with stops along the way for photos, rest, landscape contemplation, flowers like orchids of various species, and small birds. One passes through several streams and under a waterfall. Shortstop to catch his breath, gather the group and go to the location of the camp. Afternoon rest. Dinner and overnight. First night on top. The temperature at top: 10 ° C during the day, 05ºC at night and maybe ZERO, if it rains.
Day 5 - Valley of the Crystals / Triple Point / El Foso
Breakfast and departure for the Valley of Crystals, Triple Point and El Foso, a total distance of 24 km, with 04 hours of walking round in 3.5 hours return, with an interval of about 1.5 hours on-site for photos, recognition of the area, rest and food. Arrival at the source camp in the late afternoon. To this day it does not take all the equipment, only essential to use during the trek. Dinner and overnight. Second night at the top.
Day 6 - Top / Bottom / Tek River Camp
Time to return to civilization. After breakfast, break camp and begin the descent around 08:00. Fall expected in 04 hours to the base, stopping for about 40 minutes to rest and feed, then go to Tek River Camp, with arrival scheduled for 16:00 (14km). After all the walking, this will be the most pleasant camp, for just the hassles with the cold, and the starry sky Molhaceiros provide a wonder. Enjoy the rest of the day to rest, bathing and produce more pictures. Dinner and overnight. Temperature: 25 ° C approximately.
Day 7 - River Camp Tek / Paraitepuy / Santa Elena de Uairen / Boa Vista
Last step. Breakfast and start walking to the village to be at the same time the previous day. Stretch of 15km lasting 4 hours, a routine inspection by the guard Inparques, and return to Santa Elena de Uairen (100km) with an estimated arrival in Pacaraima at 16:00, for the connection of the vehicles, and then to Boa Vista (220km) with an estimated arrival at 20.00. All will be accommodated at the hotel where they have a reservation.
What is included
- Personalized service
- Private transportation
- Appropriate equipment, reviewed and maintained in the day
- Balanced food menu, with the inclusion of fruits
- Experienced and oriented guides for humane treatment to all customers
- Detailed guidance on everything related to the trip
- Group meeting in Boa Vista, for technical guidance, for the safety of all
- Preventive procedures for increased safety of the participants
- Staff trained to extreme respect for the environment and local culture
- Transportation Boa Vista / Santa Elena de Uairen / Indigenous Community Paraitepuy - round trip
- Accommodation in a double apartment in Santa Elena de Uairen - 01 daily
- Full board on the trek: breakfast, trail lunch and dinner
- First aid kit
- Camping equipment: tents, tarpaulins, stove, kitchen supplies
- Guide track
- Chargers for collective equipment
- Travel time of reservation with Inparques and Indigenous Community Paraitepuy
What is not included
- Flight tickets to Boa Vista
- Travel insurance
- Receptive in/out lodging in Boa Vista
- Dining at Boa Vista and Santa Elena de Uairen
- Other transfers and tours
- Personal chargers for particular baggage must be contracted separately
What to bring
- Sunscreen and facial lotion with SPF
- Moisturizer / night lotion
- If you are taking any medication, bring enough stock
- The company is legally accredited by the Ministry of Tourism, the State Department of Tourism of the State of Roraima, Associated ABETA - Brazilian Association of Tourism Adventure and Nature of Business
- This package does not include travel insurance, however, it is highly recommended that all participants have their own insurance to participate in this expedition, with an insurer that takes precedence. If are interested, contact us on our recommendation
- You can talk to your family with communication via satellite phone, any day of the expedition, sharing their excitement with friends or sending news
- We offer the option of a helicopter back from the top or from another location to be defined, which can be shared by up to 04 people with their backpacks, provided beforehand
- If cancellation early the day of output caused by the Contractor, the entire amount paid will be fully reimbursed, without penalty and without discounts, within 30/60 days from the cancellation request
- In case of cancellation on the initiative of the contractor, will be lost in favor of the Contractor, the following percentages of the price of the contract package: - 10% - cancellation more than 30 days before the start of the expedition; - 20% - cancellation between 30 and 21 days before the start of the expedition
- Percentages greater than the above provided that the corresponding expenses effectively proven by the agency before the Embratur, made as a result of user withdrawal - for cancellation within 21 to 08 days before the start of the tour
- The repayment follows the same definition expressed above
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]